- Are you exhausted and tired of...
- Living each day with anxiety, shame, and guilt?
- Being consumed by thoughts about food and your body?
- Feeling lost and confused about what "healthy" even means?
- Letting anxiety make you feel like you're white knuckling it through your life?
- If you find yourself saying "YES!" to any or all of these things, you're in the right place.
Dr. Breese Annable, PsyD, CEDS-S
What if instead you could:
- Feel present and at ease in your life
- Have more energy because there isn't constant worry, comparisons or calculations running through your mind
- Feel like you're body is your ally rather than something you're always having to fix and control
- Feel a deep sense of acceptance and compassion towards yourself
- Eat with freedom, ease, satisfaction and joy
From where you're sitting now, this might not sound possible. But I promise you, it is. Life doesn’t have to keep feeling this hard and there is a way out. I can show you how.
Get in touch so we can start working together on building a life you’re truly happy to live!
Based in Asheville, North Carolina and providing telehealth services to clients across Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, DC, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Connecticut, Wyoming, and Wisconsin