Obtaining regular supervision or clinical case consultation is essential in providing high quality care to clients and continuing to develop clinical expertise. I believe it’s also critical for therapists to have regular support to stay up to date, motivated, and passionate about the work we do.
Consultation and Supervision
- I offer formal supervision for clinicians seeking Traditional Certification to become an IAEDP Certified Eating Disorder professional. I also offer ongoing or as needed case consultation in the following areas:
- Working with clients with eating disorders and complex co-occurring disorders
- Providing compassionate and ethical care to clients using a Health At Every Size/Non-Diet approach
- Utilizing adherent Dialectical Behavior Therapy for clients with Borderline Personality Disorder and complex co-occurring diagnoses
- Implementing Exposure and Response Prevention for clients with OCD.