I am an In Network provider with Aetna, and Crescent (Healthgram, ABA, and WNCHC). I’m happy to contact your insurance company prior to meeting to see what your insurance benefits might cover.
If you have an insurance provider other than Aetna or Crescent, I will be considered an Out of Network provider. Therefore, you would be responsible for paying upfront for sessions and I will provide you with a Superbill that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
If you would like to learn your Out of Network benefits, I suggest asking your insurance company the following questions:
- Do I have Out of Network benefits that cover mental health?
- Do I have a deductible that I have to meet for Out of Network providers?
- Do I have separate deductibles for In Network and Out of Network providers?
- How much have I currently paid towards my deducible?
- What percentage will you reimburse once my deductible is met?
If you are in need of low cost/sliding scale therapy ($30.00-$50.00), Open Path Collective is a great resource for you to consider.